Chris Harrison Grills Clare Crawley, Dale Moss

first_imgThe Bachelor alum echoed that in an exclusive interview with Us Weekly before her season premiered. Although she spoke to Blake Moynes after he reached out to check in on her before the show began, he was the only one, she told Us.“There was never a moment where I was going to reach out or I wanted to reach out [to the contestants] because I knew that this was going to happen eventually where I was going to get the chance to meet these guys,” the California native said last month. “I didn’t want to kind of prejudge anybody and shoot myself in the foot by having these conversations and putting that at risk. ‘Cause it’s like, you only really know when you meet them in person and it can actually be around their pheromones to see them in person to know, do we have that connection?”Chris Harrison Grills Clare Crawley Dale Moss About Whether They Spoke Before BacheloretteClare Crawley and Dale Moss. ABCShe continued: “So if I was to start something up with a guy beforehand, it would just be doing myself a disservice … I’d be putting it all on the line for that? I mean, that makes no sense to me.”- Advertisement – The promo also hints at Tayshia Adams, the new Bachelorette, meeting the men for the first time — and some of them admitting to her that they had developed real feelings for Crawley. The phlebotomist, 29, also shares that she “never” wants to feel like a “second choice” again and is worried some of the suitors see her that way.At the end of the clip, the host reveals to Adams that “unfortunately, everything is about to change.”The Bachelorette airs on ABC Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET.Listen to Here For the Right Reasons to get inside scoop about the Bachelor franchise and exclusive interviews from contestants “There’s skepticism out there,” he says in the preview to Crawley, 39, and Moss, 32, before asking, “Did you lie to all of Bachelor Nation?”Chris Harrison Grills Clare Crawley Dale Moss About Whether They Spoke Before BacheloretteChris Harrison. ABCHarrison also asked Crawley whether she spoke to Moss before the show during Thursday’s episode.“Can I ask you a very honest question? Don’t f–k with me. Did you guys talk at all before the show?” he asked the hairstylist. Without hesitation, she answered. “Not one bit, not one word. I swear on my dad’s grave, not one single word, not one single contact, 100 percent. And that’s why I’m so into this. I’ve just spent years knowing what I don’t want, and it’s given me so much clarity coming into this — especially in quarantine — to focus in on what I do want. I feel like Dale is my match.”- Advertisement – Telling the truth? Clare Crawley has repeatedly denied talking to Dale Moss before season 16 of The Bachelorette began. However, does Chris Harrison believe her?After the couple got engaged during the Thursday, November 5, episode, a promo revealed that the host, 49, sits down with them on a new episode airing Tuesday, November 10.- Advertisement – – Advertisement –last_img read more

Read More »

Citigroup launches real estate shake-up

first_imgWould you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.last_img

Read More »

Emiliano Martinez sends exit warning to Arsenal after seizing opportunity as No.1

first_imgLeno won’t automatically reclaim his No.1 spot (Picture: Getty Images)Since then, Martinez has been nothing short of outstanding between the sticks and given Mikel Arteta a real selection headache ahead of the upcoming campaign.ADVERTISEMENTLeno has been Arsenal’s most reliable player over the past two seasons, aside from captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.AdvertisementAdvertisementGiven the stellar performances of his former understudy, the German isn’t guaranteed to walk straight back into the Arsenal starting XI upon his return from injury.More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing ArsenalBut, if he does, Martinez has admitted that he will be looking elsewhere.‘I demonstrated to the club that I can play and also when I return in the next season I need to play more games,’ the 27-year-old told Argentinian radio station Continental. ‘And that’s the only way that I will stay at Arsenal. If I don’t play for Arsenal I would clearly move on.’MORE: Arsenal transfer target Willian ‘offended’ by ChelseaMORE: Barcelona the only threat to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang signing new Arsenal dealFollow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and InstagramFor more stories like this, check our sport page Advertisement Emiliano Martinez sends exit warning to Arsenal after seizing opportunity as No.1 Comment The FA Cup trophy was Martinez’s first piece of silverware at Arsenal (Picture: Getty Images)Emiliano Martinez has warned Arsenal that if he doesn’t get enough game time next season he will be looking to move on from the club.The Argentine has been at the Emirates for a decade, waiting patiently for his chance to stake his claim for the No.1 shirt.That opportunity finally presented itself after Bernd Leno’s injury in the 2-1 defeat to Brighton in June. Metro Sport ReporterFriday 7 Aug 2020 9:28 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link3.3kShares Advertisementlast_img read more

Read More »

Arsenal transfer target Philippe Coutinho speaks out on his future after winning Champions League

first_imgCoutinho is set to move on (Picture: UEFA via Getty)Philippe Coutinho admitted he’s ‘not sure’ if his future lies at Barcelona after ending his loan spell with Bayern Munich by winning the Champions League. Coutinho came off the bench in Bayern’s 1-0 win over Paris Saint-Germain in Sunday’s final but the Bundesliga giants have decided against signing him on a permanent basis. His parent club Barcelona look set for a fire sale this summer and Coutinho is not expected to remain at the Camp Nou. The former Liverpool playmaker has been linked with a return to the Premier League, with Arsenal credited with interest in signing him.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENTBut Coutinho remained coy on his plans beyond this season but is determined to have a ‘great year’ after several frustrating seasons since leaving Anfield. ‘I haven’t thought,’ Coutinho said on his future after the Champions League final. Metro Sport ReporterMonday 24 Aug 2020 7:48 amShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link4kShares Advertisement Comment Arsenal transfer target Philippe Coutinho speaks out on his future after winning Champions League Koeman is set to sell many of Barcelona’s top stars (Picture: Urbanandsport/NurPhoto via Getty)‘Now I have to go back to Barcelona – I want to work hard to have a great year. ‘I don’t know if it will be there [Barcelona] but I want to work hard.’Coutinho is not the only Barcelona player with an uncertain future this summer. New boss Ronald Koeman has reportedly told Luis Suarez, Sergio Busquets and Jordi Alba that he wants them to leave. More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing ArsenalEven Lionel Messi’s future is uncertain after the humiliating 8-2 defeat to Bayern in the Champions League this season, although his great rival Cristiano Ronaldo suspects he will stay.‘It’s very unlikely that he’ll be able to leave Barcelona at the moment, especially when there’s a crisis of results,’ Juventus forward Ronaldo said at a webinar hosted by Santander. ‘Messi is a reference for the team and, if I were Barcelona, I wouldn’t let him leave in any situation. ‘He has a great and strong relationship with the club and I don’t think he’ll stop being in love with the team.’Should Arsenal sign Coutinho?Yes0%No0%Share your resultsShare your resultsTweet your resultsMORE: Furious Luis Suarez responds to reports Barcelona bosses want him to leave the clubMORE: Ronaldo sends message to Lionel Messi over Barcelona exitFollow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.For more stories like this, check our sport page. Advertisementlast_img read more

Read More »

Gold Coast agent takes quirky approach to sell four-bedroom brick home

first_img25 Merrimac Blvd, Broadbeach Waters: “I am a mature home built in the 1960s”.More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North9 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa1 day agoThe first-person approach continues through to the house’s location.“It’s great living so close to Pacific Fair, Jupiters Casino, schools and the beach,” it states.“I also have the convenience of access to the G link and bus transport.“I am waiting for you.”Mr Tager said she wanted to inject some of own personality into the listing.“It’s my first listing and I am a new agent but I do have a different approach to property,” Ms Tager said.“Houses do have stories and I thought why do we always speak for the house.“I wanted this to stand out and hopefully someone will appreciate the house for its position and views.”The property at 25 Merrimac Blvd is on the market at offers over $850,000. 25 Merrimac Blvd, Broadbeach Waters. 25 Merrimac Blvd, Broadbeach Waters. 25 Merrimac Blvd, Broadbeach Waters: “I am waiting for you”. HOW does a four-bedroom brick home on the Gold Coast stand out in the property market?With a personal approach of course.And perhaps a littler humour.That’s the method @realty agents Roni and Saul Tager have taken with one of their listings at Broadbeach Waters.“Hi, I am a mature home built in the 1960s,” their listing reads.“I was built for dual living and enjoy having people that live here for many years each in their own accommodation each consisting of two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, laundry and living area.“Am I going to be remodelled, tenanted or get a complete make over?“I know I have all the potential to become a beauty or remain a solid investment.” 25 Merrimac Blvd, Broadbeach Waters.last_img read more

Read More »

Eredivisie becomes first major European league to fix restart date

first_img Read Also: Football’s top 20 managers ranked by fans If matches resume on June 19 as planned, then the season is expected to be finished by the end of July. Once the current season is completed, the idea is to start the next campaign in the third week of August and hold matches during the Christmas period to catch up on fixtures. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The Dutch Eredivisie is the first major European league to fix a return date, June 19 following the suspension of the league because of #coronavirus.#MetroSports pic.twitter.com/ifeX3p3z8y— Metro TV Ghana (@metrotvgh) April 8, 2020 The plan is for clubs to return to training on May 15, initially in small groups, before entire teams can start training together on May 29. Dutch’s Eredivisie is the first major European league to fix a return date, following the suspension of the league because of coronavirus. The Dutch top flight has marked June 19 as the day to resume the league, as long as the country’s government allows them to do so. Promoted Content6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way10 Irresistibly Beautiful Asian ActressesDisney Princesses Reimagined As “GoT” CharactersWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks6 Most Unforgettable Bridges In The World5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made11 Strange Facts About Your Favorite TV Shows Loading… The decision was taken by the Dutch Football Federation (KNVB) and the clubs, who hope to confirm the date within the next two weeks. Clubs like Ajax, PSV Eindhoven and AZ Alkmaar have positioned themselves against the idea of completing the season, but the KNVB have committed to playing the remaining matches. “For the moment, we’re focused on completing the whole season,” the KNVB said.Advertisementlast_img read more

Read More »

Negredo: I don’t want to leave City

first_img Press Association “I’m very happy and very settled here. I had a difficult end to the season and that’s why there has been a lot of talking, but I’ve been very happy here from the first day I arrived.” Negredo made an immediate impact at the Etihad Stadium last season and finished the campaign with 23 goals in all competitions. The last of those strikes, however, came in January after he lost form in the second half of the campaign following a shoulder injury. That slump cost him a place in the Spain squad for the World Cup in Brazil. Atletico Madrid was reported to be a possible destination for Negredo following Diego Costa’s departure to Chelsea, but it is understood City would not welcome any approach even if he had wanted to leave. The 28-year-old has been linked with a move back to Spain only a year after leaving Sevilla for the Barclays Premier League. But in a Q&A on City’s website, Negredo denied he was homesick and said: ” I don’t want to leave City. center_img Striker Alvaro Negredo insists he is happy at Manchester City and is not looking to leave the club.last_img read more

Read More »

Ghana League Cypher: Phobian bones may well be rotten!

first_imgPhobians need no reminder the nightmare of relegation is fast becoming reality after their home loss to rival Asante Kotoko at the Accra Stadium.A close study of their final 5 games of the  First Capital Plus Premier  League would only weaken the bones and shred the nerves of many true fans of Hearts of Oak.But just what do the permutations mean? Can Hearts of Oak navigate the murky relegation battle successfully?Click link  and watch as seasoned pundits join Anchor George Addo Jnr to scrutinize Hearts of Oak’s  Chances of survival, review week  25, and preview week 26 and 27 of the First capital plus Premier league on the “Ghana League Cypher”.last_img read more

Read More »

Hearts of Oak explain shortage of tickets during Wa All Stars game

first_imgHearts of Oak lost their unbeaten record in the league on matchday six but they could possibly lose out more fans in the stadium for subsequent matches.This was after fans of the clubs were left stranded behind the gates during their 3-1 defeat to Wa All Stars.Majority of the Phobian faithful thronged to the stadium to watch the new look Hearts team in action but to their dismay, there were no more tickets available.This has left the fans contemplating on whether to return for other home matches of the Phobians but PRO of the club, Kwame Opare Addo, has stated the unfortunate incident was beyond Hearts.“I don’t think we can blame Hearts of Oak for the incident where most of our fans couldn’t get into the stadia,” he told Joy Sports.“The issue is that the PLB printed all the tickets for the first four home matches. They had all been printed right from day one.” “There was not any way we could have changed.””We had 16,000 tickets for the first two matches and 20,000 tickets for the Wa All Stars game,” Opare added.“So once the 20,000 got finished, there was nothing we could do about it.”“I don’t think anyone who gets this explanation will blame Hearts of Oak. The decision had been taken four weeks ago.”Hearts of Oak’s next home game is against WAFA a fortnight from now.   –Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySportslast_img read more

Read More »

Belmont results: Who won the 2019 Belmont Stakes? Full order, highlights from the race

first_imgA surging Sir Winston took the final turn wide at Belmont Park, but his closing speed was good enough as he moved closer to the rail in deep stretch ahead of Joevia and held off the favorite, Tacitus, at the finish to win the 151st Belmont Stakes on Saturday.Joevia utilized his No. 1 post position to near perfection, leading nearly wire to wire before ultimately finishing third. Tacitus operated in the middle of the pack for much of the race until his final charge. Sir Winston’s trainer, Mark Casse, probably figured he’d be celebrating Saturday night in the winner’s circle, but with his other horse in the race, War of Will. War of Will won the Preakness winner three weeks earlier but finished ninth among 10 horses Saturday. Casse recorded his first Belmont win and jockey Joel Rosario claimed his second.MORE: When sex doesn’t follow for a champion racehorseExcelling at Belmont Park was nothing new for Sir Winston. The 3-year-old finished second on the track May 11 in the Peter Pan Stakes.The Belmont Stakes marked the close of the 2019 quest for a Triple Crown — a unique one at that, with disqualifactions and jockeyless horses. The next big horse race for casual fans is the Breeders’ Cup on Nov. 2 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.Sporting News tracked live updates and highlights from the 151st running of the Belmont Stakes. Follow the entries below for the winner and complete results.Belmont Stakes results: Who won the 2019 race?FinishHorse1.Sir Winston2.Tacitus3.Joevia4.Tax5.Master Fencer6.Spinoff7.Everfast8.Intrepid Heart9.War of Will10. Bourbon WarBelmont 2019 live updates, highlights(All times Eastern.)6:42 p.m.: Sir Winston takes the final turn wide, but chases down Joevia in the stretch to win!6:39 p.m.: They’re loaded, and they’re off! 6:32 p.m.: The horses have begun the post parade.6:30 p.m.: A little Frank Sinatra welcomes fans and jockeys.6:27 p.m.: The horses are out of the stalls.last_img read more

Read More »